1. The first step to enlisting is creating an account with the forum and website. This can be done at the following link: Forum Registration
2. A 508th PIR Staff Member will check your form and verify everything is filled in correctly. Once your account has been created you can begin the enlistment process by logging in and following this link: Enlistment Form
So I applied, what now?
3. Once your enlistment form has been accepted the following things will happen:
- Staff will notify you of any adjustments.
- Your Personnel File will be created.
4. You will be on a two week probation. This period can be shortened by good conduct and overall Discord attendance, as well as playing with 508th members.
5. After your probation period you will be asked to meet with a 508th PIR Staff Member and another 508th PIR Member. You will take an interview on your personal experience during your probation.
6. At the completion of your probation period you will be able to add the REC [508th_PIR] tags!
- You will be granted permission to change your Steam and Discord name.
7. Once you are a Recruit you will be eligible to sign-up for the next Basic Combat Training (BCT). At the completion of BCT you will earn:
- Your first promotion to Private (PVT)
- 508th Parachute Infantry Regiment Member Forum access
- Upon that we trust you are worthy wearing these tags!
So you’ve filled out the enlistment form, but for some reason you decide to leave.
At least take the effort to post your leave or PM it to one of the staff members so we won’t waste any administration efforts in order to get your membership organized.
If it’s temporary or due some other reason that you want to terminate your membership. Please first talk to a Staff Member, we can always work out an alternative route.
If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the 508th PIR Staff Members.